CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

EASTER BUNNY



In Model 2B we have been learning how to write character descriptions. Have a read of some of the wonderful descriptions of the Easter Bunny.

The Easter Bunny comes on Easter. Easter is on April the 9th. The Easter Bunny has a white belly like a soft pillow. He has fluffy ears like a soft blanket. He can hop high like a kangaroo.

BY ALEXANDRIA



I am a soft bunny. I have colourful egg treats in my basket. I can hop really high. I have floppy ears. I have a grey bow tie. I have a red little nose. I like to hide my colourful chocolate eggs. I have a soft little tummy. I have little bunny paws. I am orange like an orange book. I only come on Easter. I have green eyes like a green iPod or iPhone. I have a fluffy tail like a fluffy cloud. I have a brown basket like brown yummy chocolate. I give good children chocolate eggs.

BY LEAH




The bunny is going to my house.

BY LOLOMA





The Easter Bunny comes at Easter. He hides treats in my garden. His ears are as fluffy as wool and his tummy is as soft as blankets. He also has fluffy ears.

BY HONG




The Easter Bunny has colourful eyes. He has a white belly and it is like a soft, warm, cuddly bed. He has pink ears like a girls bedroom. He has colourful chocolate eggs. He is coming to my house. I can’t wait.

BY NOVA

No comments:

Post a Comment