CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS

This term we have been learning about Character Writing. We have been practising writing character descriptions which tell the audience lots of interesting things about our chosen characters. We have been learning to add detail by including adjectives and similes. Here are a few for you to enjoy...


My Dad likes watching rugby. He has prickly whiskers like a cactus. My Dad has to wear glasses because his eyes are bad. I like my Dad. He has black hair like a blackbird. My Dad's job is a teacher. He teaches at Otago Girls High School. My dad's name is Justin.
By Liam

My Mum is tall. My Mum takes me to the beach.
By Domonic

My Dad he is a good Dad. He works in Nelson. He is an apple picker and he's got lots of money and when he comes back to Dunedin my family will be rich. He's got glasses and I call him Papa and he's got light black hair like a cloud and he's funny. Sometimes he holds the computer to check and I love him and he likes to look after us.
By Joseph

My Mum is baking cupcakes. She is a good baker.
By Ethan V

My Dad runs very fast and he works at a work and he watches the All Blacks win and he's my flipperball coach. My dad plays with me and I like my Dad. He is special to me because he looks like me when he was little but he didn't have big hair like me and he's the biggest in our family.
By Kiri

My Dad's name is Jeramy. He is a painter. I call my Dad Daddy. He used to play rugby but he broke his arm because he was in a scrum. He has brown hair. I love him.
By Ethan D

No comments:

Post a Comment