CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi MODEL 2B

Hi Model 2B,
How are your holidays going? What has everyone been doing? I went to Ashburton for a few days and had fun shopping and seeing my little niece Pippa who is one. We also saw some of our old friends from when we used to live there. This week I have been to the Playhouse Theatre to watch Pinocchio with Jack while Will was at a Spy birthday party! I got a lovely surprise seeing Maia outside after the show finished. I am hoping to take Will to the movies to see Brave as I have heard it is really good. I wonder if any of M2B have been to the movies to see it, or maybe Ice Age 4? Well enjoy the last few days of holidays. I am looking forward to having lunch with Miss B tomorrow.
Lots of love,
Mrs O xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment